Podcast advertising is one the most effective way for brands to reach consumers. Here are some facts that prove podcast advertising is right for any brand:
Approximately 46 million people listen to podcasts.
BATSquad episodes are listened to soon after they are downloaded, which means the advertisers messages are relevant, timely and up to date for the listener:
- 61+% Constinuously Stream Episodes
- 74+ % Within 48 Hours of Release
- 95+ % Prior to Next Release (97% within 1 week)
Advertiser Messaging is Heard:
- Over 75% of BATSquad Network consumers listen to the entire podcast episode they download or stream.
- 63% of BATSquad listeners say they bought a product or service after hearing it advertised on a podcast.
Podcast listeners are consistent:
- On average, podcast consumers listen to 6 podcasts each week, and listen to an average total of 9.5 hours weekly.
- 62% primarily listen on a mobile device..
BATSquad Network listeners are in prime demographic categories:
- Adults 18-36 make up 67% of listeners. 22-44 make up nearly 61%.
- 20% of podcast listeners have household incomes of $100,000+. 62% of podcast listeners have incomes of $50,000 or more
- 58% OF podcast listeners have a Bachelor’s Degree (OR HIGHER!)
BATSquad Network’s growing list of podcasts & video shows generate hundreds of thousands of monthly impressions for advertisers.
Data shows that podcasting stands heads and shoulders above traditional display advertising. According to one poll, 71% of viewers visited a podcaster’s website and 62% considered purchasing their product or service afterwards. That’s a pretty significant difference compared to traditional advertising methods.
So why is podcast advertising a more effective way for brands to gain attention? For starters, it offers several unique benefits:
- Podcasts tend to be highly engaging mediums for delivering messages. Given the audio nature of podcasts, listeners tend to hang on to every word, making them an excellent audience for advertisers who are trying to get their brands known. You don’t have to worry about them tuning out your ad like they do in many other mediums.
- People listen to podcasts because they have deep respect for the host. And since they put their trust in the hosts of their favorite podcasts, they’re much more receptive to the brands that these hosts decide to endorse.
The network offers recorded and live host endorsements for our highly targetable audience, and can integrate their brand into the content of the show. Segment topics can even revolve around brands. Plus, complementing visual integration is available in a sponsorship splash, ad banner, or forced video ad.
BATSquad Network’s multiple platform engagement makes it easy for our podcast advertisers to reach their target audiences.
If you are interested in advertising on The BATSquad Network please fill out the form below.